The management of passwords is a topic which can strike fear in the hearts of those who either have many to remember or are responsible for a number of employees who choose (and often forget) their own!
At Better IT we are all about security, but we are also keen to save our clients time, and stress, wherever possible. Our effective and secure password management system allows us to achieve these goals and bring smiles to the faces of those who have experienced ‘password reset rage’ in the past.
With our integrated password security service, we can:
- Generate strong and unique passwords for all applications (for an unlimited number of users)
- Log in to saved sites with 1 click
- Centralise and secure all company and private passwords
- Set up folders to both organise and categorise passwords for ease of management
- Manage all employees’ data access rights
- Run and view real time audits and reports to identify any potential security breaches
No more down time whilst employees wait for the service desk to reset passwords forgotten after a holiday period and no more risk from having easy to guess word and number combinations guarding access to valuable data. Password security is just one more part of the Better IT Integrated IT service which keeps you safe, secure and working without costly interruption.
Every business is a target
These days viruses and malware come from a wide variety of sources and it is no longer enough to simply be vigilant about internet downloads. Infection vectors include emails, compromised websites and even home PC’s. It’s also now not only a problem for the Windows PC; Macs, tablets and even mobile phones are being hacked with increasing regularity.
Industry Facts and Figures:
- Globally, cybercrime was the 2nd most reported crime in 2016. (Source: PCW)
- In proportion to the total number of crimes, cybercrime now accounts for more than 50% of all crimes in the UK. (Source: National Crime Agency)
- In their 2017 Annual Cybersecurity Report, Cisco found that globally, 8 percent of malicious email attachments were docm files (a type of Microsoft Word XML file that executes macros). (Source: Cisco)
- 18 million new malware samples were captured in In Q3 2016. (Source: Panda Security)
- At 91.6 percent, “Theft of Data” continues to be the chief cause of data breaches in 2016 counting total by identities stolen. “Phishing, Spoofing, and Social Engineering” were a distant second at 6.4 percent. (Source: Symantec)
The Better IT multi-layered approach to cyber security
Here at Better IT HQ we never rest on our laurels when it comes to matters of data security. We understand that it is a rapidly-changing landscape and that ‘vectors of attack’ are increasing exponentially. Our multi-layered approach means that we are providing protection from every possible angle and staying ahead of our (and your) virtual adversaries.
Just some of the elements included within our comprehensive, full stack protection: